WORCS Racing held their first annual SXS World Finals in Primm, NV. With roughly 150 SXS’s racing on the stadium style track there was plenty of competition to watch and this high speed track was all about speed and horsepower. Dynojet supported the race teams with dyno runs, allowing the racers to get an inside look of their SXS’s dyno runs, horsepower, and RPMs. It was great to meet some of our customer’s already using the Power Vision CX and help out a few of the racers during the race.
Once the rain cleared Chuck was there to run the dyno for the race teams that were looking for a few extra horsepower.
Installed and flashed a RZR XP1000 with our flash tuning Power Vision CX.
Power Vision CX
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
- Lower fan turn-on temps
- Left foot brake mode enabled
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
- Boost control for Turbo models
To learn more about the Power Vision CX for Polaris go to www.dynojet.com/powervision
Last modified: May 11, 2017