You may have seen our post a few weeks ago, and since then we’ve done a little house keeping and added some tunes. Be sure to check the website for updates, but more importantly use the Power Vision Update Client to ensure you have the latest firmware, software, and tune database. You must update all three in order to use the latest features!
Beyond the items below we made a quick update recently as well:
Firmware Version 2.0.6-1320
- Fixed a bug that affected the PV’s ability to properly lock to certain ECM’s
- Enforce that versions of software level 614 tunes created with pre-2.0.6-xxxx firmware use the WinPV 2.0.6-xxxx or newer software
Tune Database 0.0.9.19
- 2014 Touring Twin-Cool tunes updated. New 614 level tunes included in this update will NOT be supported in older versions of WinPV.
- Support for the latest firmware and tunes created from firmware 2.0.6-xxxx
Additional tunes will be added daily for the next few weeks. Be sure to check the PV Update Client to ensure you have access to the latest tunes!
Firmware Version 2.0.4-1280
- Support for Software Level 374 and 614 (2014 Sportster and 2014 Touring)
- Added new tuning parameters
- IAC Crank Steps
- IAC Crank to Run
- Idle Spark Control Gain
- Idle Spark Control Max
- Spark Throttle Closed Threshold
- Made WinPV version number match the firmware version number
- Removed the “disable EUAO” and “Lock tune” checkboxes from the Send Tune to PV dialog
- Live Idle Feature is now located under the Program Vehicle menu. This feature will allow you to adjust the idle with your bike running, and then the idle settings will persist when you exit this screen (no flash needed).
- WinPV combined BASIC & PRO into one level: NORMAL which is the same as the old PRO.
- Made the LAMBDA CL RANGE and LAMBDA WARMUP tables be able to be shown as AFR.
- Identify cells that are Closed Loop in AFR or LAMBDA tables with bold letters and “ghost oval”
- Made the graphs show the min value for the axis
- In cell coloring RANGE mode, don’t color cells for scalars
- Made the functions use the color gradients.
- Tweaked 2d function graph labels and alignment a little
- Made the graph/function graph view show the compared file in green also
- Made the function graph show dots for the points and selection.
- Made the active and compare table cell coloring use the same scale
- Added tunes for 2014 models
- BETA version of Power Core Software Suite, Data Analysis only*
For anyone interested in the Power Core Software Suite, Data Analysis only, please email PVtech@dynojet.com with the subject line “BETA PCSS”. This software will allow you to load a single, or multiple data logs (up to 12) and review them in graph, table (grid), or 3-D views. This is not a production release, so please be aware there may be a few bugs and there is NOT documentation at this time.